Certara’s latest version of D360 adds important user desired features to support enhanced scientific data access and analysis.
ST. LOUIS, MO – 2013 年 2 月 27 日 – Certara™, a leading provider of scientific software and consulting services to improve productivity and decision-making from drug discovery through clinical development, is pleased to announce the next major release of D360, version 7.0.
D360 is an integrated data query, analysis and visualization solution used by pharma and biotech companies to improve research productivity by providing unified access to diverse sources of scientific data integrated with analysis and collaboration tools. Based on customer requests, Certara has added several significant new features that provide alternative views of data, improve user workflow, and allow D360 to become a more integral part of a corporate informatics infrastructure:
Certara has successfully configured D360 to support translational science by federating cross-domain data and presenting it to the user in a unified view. For example, Certara has connected chemistry data with preclinical toxicology and PK data to explore relationships between drug safety and molecular structure. By tailoring the data ontology for each organization, users in discovery, pre-clinical and clinical drug development phases are able to use D360 to build their own queries without IT support.
- All Entity Detail Reports show all known data for an entity of scientific interest such as drug compound or scientific study with a single click, regardless of the data source(s) where the information resides. All entity details reports are employed by users to quickly assess compound status and to locate scientific data of interest to apply to current projects.
- Get Additional Data allows the addition of extra columns or rows of information to any dataset without re-running the entire query. This capability significantly enhances user workflow allowing rapid comparison with data records that may not be included in the original dataset and loading additional results that provide a better basis for scientific decisions.
- Scheduled Queries lets users set up data searches to run automatically and regularly and access results in a variety of formats. Scheduled queries allow user to readily assess periodic changes in scientific data without the need to manually execute data queries.
- Notifications improve the ability to share research findings with a project team by informing team members automatically of changes or updates in available information.
- Web-service access to D360 functionality: execute and run queries remotely through a web-service and feed retrieved data into 3rd party applications. Web service access to D360 data functionality allows D360 to serve as a data provider to automated processes such as in silico model building and compound progression funnels.
“D360 experienced strong growth in 2012 by not losing a single competitive evaluation,” said Jim Hopkins, CEO of Certara. “Through close collaboration with our clients we have been able to develop a set of features that further advance D360 as the leader in the industry and we are now very pleased to provide these important enhancements to thousands of existing D360 users.”
“In 2013 we expect our ecosystem of partners and clients to expand further through several high-profile relationships that are developing in the first half of this year” said James Hayden, SVP of Global Sales and Marketing. “We want to support our clients by developing partnerships to enable connectivity to commonly used data sources, such as chemical structure data, web-based scientific compound data and preclinical or clinical data. Our clients are finding high value in the intersection of internal data with third party data and we want to facilitate this increasing demand while keeping application maintenance effort far lower than any other solution.”
Certara is dedicated to improving human health through a broad spectrum of software products and consulting services, from molecular discovery through clinical development, with special focus on supporting translational approaches to drug development. Certara was formed by uniting industry leaders Tripos, provider of innovative scientific software solutions and services enabling life science researchers to improve the efficiency of molecular discovery; Simcyp, a research-based company providing predictive pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics tools, workshops, and consultancy services; and Pharsight® Corporation, provider of software and scientific consulting services to improve productivity and decision-making in preclinical and clinical drug development. Each Certara family brand has a primary focus on a key phase within the drug discovery and development process; combined, they offer a unique set of capabilities for modeling, analysis, and simulation with scientific informatics that can enable the cross-disciplinary approaches necessary for translational science initiatives. For more information, visit http://www.certara.com.
Diana O’Rourke, 314-951-3310
Director of Marketing