To help our clients engage payers, Certara creates formal and informal communications with health technology assessment (HTA) and payer stakeholders.
结果如何？ Integrated evaluation of expected value, clear and concise briefing materials, and a strategic approach.
We have developed a comprehensive and systematic framework to support HTA and payer appraisals. Our team of former payer executives has decades of experience with the criteria used in HTA and payer decision-making processes. We bring this knowledge into each client engagement.
Certara’s teams regularly work with:
- Private US payers, managed care, HMOs, IDNs, ACOs, Medicare, Medicaid
- European HTA bodies: EUnetHTA, NICE, SMC, HAS, G-BA, AIFA, AEMPS, AOTM, other CEE countries, Israel as well as regional decision-makers
- CADTH (CDR and pCODR); INESSS, provincial formulary submissions and cancer agencies; private payers
- Stakeholders in South Korea, Australia (PBAC), New Zealand (PHARMAC), and others
Gain exclusive access to our Certara Expert Panel, which includes vetted decision makers on clinical benefit, price, access and treatment. It is requested regularly by top 10 innovator companies, biotechs, private equity and investors for rapid insights and analysis.
- A large network of EU payers, members of HTA groups, pricing committees, regional / local decision- makers
- A leading US proprietary database of decision makers across managed care, hospital, and other healthcare stakeholders
We extract the maximum value out of all forms of scientific engagement throughout the development process, in a way that can be integrated within core operating models.
Our regulatory experience includes EMA, FDA, MHRA, ANSM, AEMPS, AIFA, HPB, CEE countries, joint HTA-regulatory advice as well as post-marketing commitments.